- Specialty: Cardiac Cath Lab RN (Registered Nurse)
- Salary: $59 per hour /$2,360 Weekly Gross
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Start Date: 07/06/2021
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Shift: Days 8 hours ; 7am-3:30pm, with call
- Must have at least 2 years of Registered Nurse experience in an acute hospital setting as Cardiac Cath Lab RN.
- Common cases: L & R heart cath (interventional and diagnostic), EP studies, pacers, defibrillators, IR procedures include PICC line placements, central lines, swans, pleurovacs, etc.
- Additional Notes: prior travel experience is preferred
- Call Requirement - RN's/response time: Evening call is required 1-2 times per week, evening call starts after normal day shift ends (about 5pm), response time is 30 min; Weekend Requirement - RN's: Call is required for weekends - two weekends per month (6:30am-6:30am) 24 hr call
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- BLS (AHA)
- Pandemic Licensure Approved
- 24-Hour Medical Staffing Services provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
If you’re interested, please:
Apply with your resume or you can click the link below.