- Specialty: Echo Technician
- Salary: $49 per hour / $392 per shift
- Location: San Diego, CA
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Shift: Days, 8 hours.
- Current state Echo Technician license.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Ophthalmic Technician work experience in an acute hospital setting as Ophthalmic Technician.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- Able to assist with TEE Testing
- 24-Hour Medical Staffing Services provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses