NORTHEAST METHODIST HOSPITAL - 12412 JUDSON ROAD, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78233
- Assignment Length: 13 weeks
- Shift/Workdays: 7P-7:30A
- Weekend – Every other / REQUIRED.
- Call Requirements: No
- Guaranteed Hours: 36
- Special Skills/Experience required: 2 years +
- Other Helpful or Misc. Information:
- Documentation system: Meditech
- Floating policy: As needed.
- Shift requirements: Hourly rounding, bedside shift report, AIDET
Must have: (candidates without these skills will not be considered for the role)
- Must have BLS and ACLS
- NIHSS REQUIRED
- At least 2+ years of Experience
- SEPSIS EDUCATION
Preferred Skills/Advanced Skills Needed: (candidates with these skills will be considered first)
- PCNN CERTIFICATION FOR IMCU
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- NIH Required
- Meditech experience preferred.
- ACTIVE TX RN LICENSE – TEMP LICENSE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Dress Code: Include requirements, but most of all not acceptable attire.
- RN: Navy (undershirts and jackets white, navy, black only)
- Nail Policy – No acrylic, no longer ¼ inch, clean, no chipped nail polish
- Hair – Off shoulders, natural color
- Tattoos – Body art should be covered whenever possible. Body art that is not feasible to cover on a daily basis will be addressed individually.
- Piercings – Visible piercings other than ears, are prohibited.